So earthquakes, everywhere

Hendy Hawk

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2002
753
1,139
93
Son’s sister in-law lives in Venezuela sent him video of huge cracks in her 12 floor apartment. She was freaking out.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moral

Outbackbowl2017

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2016
1,795
2,932
113
 

PinkShizzle

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2025
2,179
4,918
113
We had one this morning in a small town I had never heard of (Redwood Valley), which is a couple of hours north of San Francisco, inland from Mendocino. It was apparently 5.6 on the Richter scale, but I never felt it. Neither did my neighbors. Kind of surprised by that.
How often do you feel them? I live in SoCal and feel small quakes just once every few years (but I'm aware tiny ones happen a lot).
 

noleclone2

Heisman
May 3, 2015
3,745
14,514
113
Satellite pictures before after. That death toll is going to be way higher than it is being reported now.


IMG_4344.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg
IMG_4343.jpeg
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback