So browsing through the crootin' interwebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAVdog

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2010
2,336
0
36
I ran across a set of 'tidbits' from the boy stalker. Wow I was stunned that people would actually pay for that type of nonsensicalness. Is that what all the pay sites are like? I was thinking of joining BDJ but if that's the kind of 'inside info' that folks give I'll just keep my money. I've heard BDJ is better so I'll probably give it a try anyway.<div>
</div><div>And don't waste your time trying to find them (although it's pretty easy) there is absolutely no information to be gleemed from the tidbits that you can't get from looking at their commit list. What a scam.</div><div>
</div><div>And Boo on me for breaking up this Basketball Self Pity party.</div>
 

EAVdog

Redshirt
Aug 10, 2010
2,336
0
36
I'm glad you picked up on the Yancyism. Why are you so touchy about it, is he your boyfriend or something?
 

Frances Drebin

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2005
1,639
0
0
...I bought a lifetime membership late last year and I'm enjoying it so far. Well, except for the fact that there are a few sheep from swan lake that are lost over there. You can expect to be called a closet rebel if you've got less than 50 posts and say the least critical thing.

But the folks over there do a good job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation