So, 4th and 1 there...

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,581
113
I think was trying to get a guy in the zone and take a shot down field as a free play.

None of it worked.
 

tribaldawg

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2012
502
173
43
I agree refs missed the call but unless you see the flag you get the one yard. Yet another mistake and turnover from our all-world QB.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,523
27,497
113
I think was trying to get a guy in the zone and take a shot down field as a free play.

None of it worked.


Memo to KJ and Leach:

Begging for a penalty after you went for it on 4th and 1 on your own 34, down 14 points, is a bad, bad look.

It was a piss poor decision to go for it and a piss poor decision to go downfield with the ball. If you think you have a free play there you gotta make sure of it.
 

Maroonthirteen

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,975
0
0
Maybe the most ridiculous decision I have seen in Msu football history.

I'm sure there was something during the Rocky and Croom era but that ranks right up there. Dumb AF
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State