Snowsled, my condolences

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
Just read where your Mother passed away. Hope you and yours find comfort in knowing that she's in a better place, and no longer feeling the pain and suffering.

Safe travels to and from WV, my friend.

 
Jan 4, 2003
44,807
757
103
Just read where your Mother passed away. Hope you and yours find comfort in knowing that she's in a better place, and no longer feeling the pain and suffering.

Safe travels to and from WV, my friend.

thanks my friend..she had been spiraling downhill for a while and her quality of life was almost nonexistent.....now she is with my dad and her beloved pets..although I will miss her here I am also overwhelmed with happiness for where she is now......she was a jewel
 

Stone_Cold

Senior
Sep 1, 2001
96,029
633
113
thanks my friend..she had been spiraling downhill for a while and her quality of life was almost nonexistent.....now she is with my dad and her beloved pets..although I will miss her here I am also overwhelmed with happiness for where she is now......she was a jewel
Prayers
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Game details released for West Virginia hosting Cincinnati
  2. 02 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Projecting West Virginia basketball's starting five: volume 3
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Cummings and Goings: The 3-2-1
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Cam Cook, Michael Hawkins Jr. finding rhythm in WVU backfield