Snow!!

Corey90

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2005
8,657
4,080
113
I am out in Smithton - it is a few inches deep!

I will not be there in person. Was offered a seat on a private jet and i am going to the Ole Miss game, there and back today.

bad decisions are sure to be made.
😂
Be safe.
By the way a drive past Crete HS everyday on my way to work and the team was getting ready for this big game. I am sure ESL will be ready but based on your weather report with the snow this maybe good news for Crete.
 
  • Like
Reactions: crusader_of_90

Formicidae13

Senior
Aug 9, 2019
566
976
0
I’m seeing snow hit even as far south as Carterville, going to be interesting to see how it plays out. Thankfully the forecasts don’t show anymore for the rest of the day(at least down south).
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois