Snow Piercer

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,260
18,034
113
Anybody else watching? I have to admit when I saw the previews I thought it was the stupidest concept ever but I ended up watching the first two episodes and its interesting in a Watchman kind of way. Not sure where's its headed but its got potential.
 

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63
Loved the movie. Is the show a retelling of the movie/source material or an extension of it?
 

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,260
18,034
113
So anybody else hanging with this. I've been presently surprised. Yes you have to really suspend your disbelief by come on if you can buy the whole Marvel universe (I can't) you can enjoy this. Looking forward to the season finale.

Spoiler: Wilford's not dead. He's in the drawers. Seems fairly obvious.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight