There were links on the email but I can't find anything otherwise.Is there a link available? I cannot find anything via the Ticket Central
Go to gopsusports.com and "buy tickets". Scroll to the bottom. You need to be logged into your account.Is there a link available? I cannot find anything via the Ticket Central
How much for horse spaces for smew athletic supporters?
Believe it's $40 for the East Deck.Just park in campus garages. Guessing that will be $55-60
It won't be $40 for this playoff game. My guess is $55-65.Believe it's $40 for the East Deck.
The university doesn't get any ticket revenue so it's making up for it with the parking fees. $$$$$It's amazing to live in a world where we can park in a snowy cow pasture for more than what it costs to get into the stadium for the game.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss