SMU-ORI

'Cane-man

All-Conference
Mar 10, 2002
4,711
3,193
113
We shouldn't take Oral Bob for granted. Hopefully we'll have a lot of fans make the trip over there. I'll be there.
 

t-townpod

All-Conference
Nov 27, 2003
13,473
1,504
113
ORU is improving. Brought in some shooters. Some from Europe I think. I think I like their coaches recruiting philosophy
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,783
13,986
113
ORU is improving. Brought in some shooters. Some from Europe I think. I think I like their coaches recruiting philosophy
Yep, Francis Lacis and Carlos Jurgens. Jurgens is the bigger of the 2 but he really likes playing facing the basket. Lacis can straight up shoot. Their PGs turn the ball over a lot if you pressure them. Nzekwesi needs to be kept off the glass
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982