SMU at Tulsa

nevadanatural

All-American
Dec 3, 2003
13,460
7,960
113
Yeah, we’ve been getting good starts but it sometimes doesn’t survive the subs.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Nikita not ready yet. We have few ball handlers.

Could be a close game.
 

lawpoke87

Heisman
Dec 17, 2002
166,844
20,823
82
We are shooting 68% from inside the 3 point line. Unfortunately we’re 2-15 on 3s
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
Betson twice has lost it dribbling at his feet too long. Pritchard maybe his best game. Griffin is outstanding on offense.
 

I.I.

Heisman
Dec 4, 2003
21,251
16,424
113
I take it back about Pritchard. He just cost us 4 straight on turnovers. Cannot do that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TU 1978

drboobay

All-American
Dec 4, 2003
14,730
9,606
113
We look like crap right now. Only hope is that SMU are also regular losers.
 

TU_BLA

Heisman
Mar 8, 2012
29,783
13,985
113
This seems to be an MO with this team, take a lead or fight back into the game and then proceed not to play any defense for the next 5 minutes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: libertychamp
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982