What’s the packs favorite? My masterbuilt gravity crapped out, so I just bought a small pit boss for the time being. We’re about to break ground on a house, and I’ll be giving my pit boss to my mother and buying a counter-depth rec tec.
I’ve been using Bear Mountain, and I’m very happy with them. I get them from Academy.
Buy Cooking Pellets Perfect Mix if you can find them at Home Depot. Otherwise they are too expensive to ship. My local HD use to carry them and now they don't. Not sure what the deal it.
I don't hate the Traeger brand pellets. Their Pecan pellets make a damn good rib or butt.
EDIT: Looks like Cooking Pellets is now on Amazon with Prime shipping. $40 for a 40 lbs bag. That's a solid price.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama