Daily Press has new article that Smithfield Head Football coach Chavis for past three years is leaving. Accepted new HC job as a yet unnamed school. Alot of new football HC in the Bayrivers this year.
I hope you have been well my old friend.Daily Press has new article that Smithfield Head Football coach Chavis for past three years is leaving. Accepted new HC job as a yet unnamed school. Alot of new football HC in the Bayrivers this year.
To Mechanicsville right off 295. Super convienent for all the truck traffic and close enough to the old location (10-15 minutes) that no ones commute is impacted at all.I hope you have been well my old friend.
I see we, (Dinwiddie), missed out on the ABC Distribution Center. I think it's going to Hanover?
Ps - I’m doing well in retirement, no health issues at all. I hit the gym every day and lift weights. Not suiting up though. Hope you are also doing good.I hope you have been well my old friend.
I see we, (Dinwiddie), missed out on the ABC Distribution Center. I think it's going to Hanover?
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
High School Football
High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)