I honestly wish Heritage would go back to 9th and 10th grade jv ball along with the rest of the WHC, we're trying too hard to be the SMC but we'd need like 50 plus years of tradition to do that lolOwen 34 Madison 0 real JV ball
Robbinsville score a bunch in mop up time? Don’t think Hayesville gave up that many points all year.Hayesville 50 - 27 Final. Jackets win. SMC .
I think MItchell played them pretty tough? Vikings coach told me that they were up on Hayesville for a good part of the game?Robbinsville score a bunch in mop up time? Don’t think Hayesville gave up that many points all yea
No, Mitchell never lead. Close as they got was 13-12 in 2nd quarter.I think MItchell played them pretty tough? Vikings coach told me that they were up on Hayesville for a good part of the game?
Heard mit has been trying get another game with them. That one kid from mit they got I s jet.No, Mitchell never lead by more than a point or two and never had the ball and the lead.
Don't know about that, but I think they are only permitted 8 games. I also think Hayesville would be wanting to move their players up to varsity as soon as possible.Heard mit has been trying get another game with them. That one kid from mit they got I s jet.
I went back and checked. Mitchell never lead.Heard mit has been trying get another game with them. That one kid from mit they got I s jet.
Interesting, I heard nobody scored on their starters all year.I think MItchell played them pretty tough? Vikings coach told me that they were up on Hayesville for a good part of the game?
Who's starters?Interesting, I heard nobody scored on their starters all year.
That would be Hayesville. 2 guys at the McDonalds line told me it the greatest JH team in the history of the SMC. Maybe they were just pulling my leg idk.Who's starters?
Don't get me wrong that is a great football team. As far as their starters not being scored on im not so sure. Swain scored 14 on them and if im not mistaken Hayesville never once pulled their starters. I can just speak for the Swain game.That would be Hayesville. 2 guys at the McDonalds line told me it the greatest JH team in the history of the SMC. Maybe they were just pulling my leg idk.
They have been scored on. Greatest team ever, I'm not in a position to judge.That would be Hayesville. 2 guys at the McDonalds line told me it the greatest JH team in the history of the SMC. Maybe they were just pulling my leg idk.