SMC Week 4 Pickem

Dec 1, 2017
164
278
63
Alleghany was without their best RB if I'm not mistaken. If he's back tonight my Knights could be in for a good game.
They are a well coached bunch. Granted we left some points on the board 2 turnovers in opponent territory. They made some great adjustments at the half and really stifled our offense. Good luck to the Knights tonight
 
  • Like
Reactions: Old Mountaineer

Old Mountaineer

All-American
Nov 4, 2018
4,020
5,724
113
Alleghany was without their best RB if I'm not mistaken. If he's back tonight my Knights could be in for a good game.
Looking at their stats #20 got 222 yards in their first game they won 42-18. In their second game against a VA team he got 25 yards and #3 the QB who also would play RB and who hurt Mitchell got 59 yards rushing and 177 yards passing in that 14-12 lost. Apparently the VA has a really good D but maybe not a good offense they won their next game 12-7.
I just wonder if #3 going back and forth from QB to RB which I don't know if I've seen before was because #30 was out.
But it's hard to believe he's better than #3 who is quick but who knows.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Solomon Award Watch
  2. 02 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  3. 03 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  4. 04 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7