Thank you sir!Congratulations
CongratulationsI will try to have all the results up before the weekend is over. My wife and I are going Monday night for her induction for our baby so y’all might have to bear with me a little this week. I will try to have next weeks picks up by the end of the weekend as well.
Black Knight all the way!I thought yall were congratulating me for a perfect pics week.lol jk congrats on the new addition? Will it be a black knight or a wildcat?
What was final?Brevard and Asheville was a 7 point game at halftime.
High School Football
2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
NC Preps
Games to Watch in Week 6
NC Preps
G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5
NC Preps
Games to Watch - Week 5
High School Football
Marshall 3-star QB commit Ethan Royal playing at a high level early on