Yah uh I uh - uh boy. I got nothin - and that’s probably bestWell that's one misleading thread title
It became eye opening to me after seeing the scores in the 1st 3 state games. Small privates out scoring their opponents by a combined 153-22. Looks similar to CPS in the IHSA 1st round vs non CPS teams…
with 1 exception.
Real mature buddy.Well that's one misleading thread title
Says Flexboner69!Real mature buddy.
It became eye opening to me after seeing the scores in the 1st 3 state games. Small privates out scoring their opponents by a combined 153-22.
with 1 exception.
What's funny about a man's love for option football!?Says Flexboner69!
Oh this - this this - I was thinking this then I realized I - well still got nothinI thought this was going to be a support group thread ...
My Tindr name was Third_and_Long ... I did not get accused of catfishing!I knew it was topic and title that would attract a certain few.
Thank you for revealing yourselves.
I’m getting dangerously close to 60 but I’m still really 13.I knew it was topic and title that would attract a certain few.
Thank you for revealing yourselves.
I knew it was topic and title that would attract a certain few.
Thank you for revealing yourselves.
Yes, but then every year the semifinals of all classes 3A and above will look like 5A this year (and 5A last year).These numbers change drastically if you have a true 1 to 32 playoff seeding.
Who's idea do you think it was to seed the north and the south separately??
Yes, but then every year the semifinals of all classes 3A and above will look like 5A this year (and 5A last year).
Edgy Tim Football
Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
Edgy Tim Football
Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
On3 Football
Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
CaneSport football recruiting
Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September