Smack Talk

della

Heisman
Dec 11, 2001
38,368
42,824
113
Thank goodness and bless you. I was wanting to be an *** and needed a release.
 

B_ll

Redshirt
Mar 20, 2011
33
4
0
That's smack talk? You're doing it wrong :)

Good luck and GO CATS!!!
No i heard so much crap on this board. I just wanted to say good luck. Your fans Talking about Peyton, and something about we lost a war. we didn't lose the game Peyton played in with you guys. Peyton beat that ***. Also something about what a VOLE is. I will make sure all my VOL fans know what a VOLE is.
 

Gladeskat

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2004
116,630
1,824
113
No i heard so much crap on this board. I just wanted to say good luck. Your fans Talking about Peyton, and something about we lost a war. we didn't lose the game Peyton played in with you guys. Peyton beat that ***. Also something about what a VOLE is. I will make sure all my VOL fans know what a VOLE is.

Now you're just desperate.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'