Expanded Left Field Loft and third base upper deck. Added some tasteful shrubbery as well (for Yancy)
I think the lofts need some lettering of some type. It isn’t prisonesque like yancy said, but it is a little hard to figure out exactly what they are if you don’t already know.
I like the giant Swinging Bully. If I ever get a tattoo my 2nd one will be that logo.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense