Slim Jesus

1997_H00SIER-Cat

Redshirt
Jul 5, 2025
20
18
3
SIAP. My Facebook keeps puking up Miikka Muurinen. Is this somebody we want? Or am out of the loop on a running joke? ( i.e. Applebee's parking lot, fast paste. bone apple tea, etc)
 

TFCat11

Heisman
Mar 25, 2019
6,326
11,713
108
Potentially a future NBA all-star, so he’s probably not someone Pope likes to spend wasted time on. Besides, Pope has his international stretch 4 signed already, who scored 2 points on 1-7 shooting, with a +/ - of -19 in his last outing.

UK is ready for their revenge tour next season, so bring on Calipari and his Slim Jesus 5 star forward!
 

1997_H00SIER-Cat

Redshirt
Jul 5, 2025
20
18
3
Troll. Nothing to see here.

Can't imagine anything sadder than trolling opposing teams fanbases on a message board in the offseason. Microscopic balls if any. Idiot reply in 3..2..1..

I'm not a troll. I had 2000 plus posts and 4000 plus likes before the On3 takeover. I've been a uk fan since Sam Bowie was a Cat.

I actually wondered about the guy.

The Hoosier in my user name is because I am a native Indiana-an
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA