BTC has killed it as well, but will crash badly again in the near future.You misspelled btc.
BTC has killed it as well, but will crash badly again in the near future.You misspelled btc.
You running for HOA president month?Can't one of the mods lock this? My goodness, we have too many "children" here.
oh good! I’m sure she’s looking forward to another Christmas aloneWhat on earth are you talking about ? She is on the couch in the other room watching CSI. Pretty awful insinuation. Be better.
There are recourses against **** like that. If it were someone I knew, I would sic the dogs on him.So let me get this straight. One can post political B.S. on political B.S. boards and then post about the Huskers on this board? LOL. No seriously, watch out for those political boards. Filled with scammers and people trying to make a buck. Friend of mine got talked into spending thousands on gold because he was told the economy was collapsing last year. Now he realizes that he spent as much on fees as he did on the actual gold.
Good lord man where is all this negativity coming from? I've never had 1 negative interaction with you ever and then you come at me with this ********?!? I guess I can see why you are a punching bag on this site.oh good! I’m sure she’s looking forward to another Christmas alone
Mods are sensitiveI wonder why a message board bans any kind of talk that’s not harming others?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why