On First Take, Skip Bayless just picked Mississippi State as his dark horse contender to play for the National Championship. Lauria had just given his top five and Bayless responded but their wasn't much discussion. Germans? I don't give a ****...
flemdawg1 said:Waaaay to early to predict us for even a bowl at this point. I could name at least 3 HS school teams in AL and MS that could beat Memphis. I'm honestly disappointed we gave up 300 yds <font color="#cc0000">and 14pts to them</font> (even with backups playing). The 1st time we got a fumble deep in Memphis' territory should've been a TD not a FG.
But there were alot of positives too. <font color="#cc0000">I loved how Ballard was unstoppable on those long runs. Last year he was chased down, now its a TD (atleast against Memph).
</font>We have to be better if we want to beat LSU, Ark and Bama.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game