My vote was out of pure entertainment and to troll those who thought he would actually be ineligible. I didn't see the poll as being serious. I have always thought he wouldn't miss a game and be cleared. Go back and read all of my posts on Skal.
Gonna keep this thread bumped up so all the rival fans and UK detractors that wishfully thought that Skal was going to be ineligible can come back and eat their crow the way I know that fine upstanding people like them will graciously want to now that he's been cleared.
Come on boys, it ain't so bad, I'm still gladly eating crow for my own past screw up's on here. If I can man up surely y'all that are much wiser and more thoughtful than us lowly Kentuckians can do the same!
Come on @contrerasmjc I know your Dookie loving butt is gracious enough to eat the crow, right? If you've got time to "like" every pro-Duke and anti-UK comment on this board, then you've got time to come back and get you some of this! Come on boy, GIT GIT GIT!
Reported.
KSR Basketball
What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights