Her pre-game prayer has certainly done wonders for the team. Got to give her credit. 101 years old and still enjoying her life.
Enough with stupid sister Jean. Loyola needs to lose.
sorry In advance for those I offended
Pretty mean-spirited. You’re better than that.Enough with stupid sister Jean. Loyola needs to lose.
sorry In advance for those I offended
Only a 101 year old womanEnough with stupid sister Jean. Loyola needs to lose.
sorry In advance for those I offended
Yes. No.Pretty mean-spirited. You’re better than that.
That kid is now 23. Nick Sasso, aka Little Jovi, graduated in 2019 as an industrial engineering major.We have to bring the Bon Jovi kid to compete with sis Jean.
Is he still around?
we were unbeatable when the kid played air guitar.
please get him to the game on a private jet and perform.
"Stupid sister jean" ?Enough with stupid sister Jean. Loyola needs to lose.
sorry In advance for those I offended
I can’t try and get under Bac’s skin any more bringing up terrible teams and asking him what they need to do to get in the field."Stupid sister jean" ?
Holy crap. Seriously...HOLY CRAP on your part. A 101 year old woman of faith in a wheel chair who btw was born in August of 1919..so she's survived the two worst pandemics in US history?
Wow..
Enough with stupid sister Jean. Loyola needs to lose.
sorry In advance for those I offended
Enough with stupid sister Jean. Loyola needs to lose.
sorry In advance for those I offended
Is this serious? I can’t believe he is that old now. How long ago was it he was featured on the scoreboard so often?That kid is now 23. Nick Sasso, aka Little Jovi, graduated in 2019 as an industrial engineering major.
He was 12 in 2009 when he was featured on the scoreboard.Is this serious? I can’t believe he is that old now. How long ago was it he was featured on the scoreboard so often?
Woahhhh, stunned it’s been that long. One of those moments that makes you feel old for me...He was 12 in 2009 when he was featured on the scoreboard.
Wow. I think I was hacked. I have absolutely no recollection of this post and I know I was straight that day/night cause I had my annual physical the next morning. Weird."Stupid sister jean" ?
Holy crap. Seriously...HOLY CRAP on your part. A 101 year old woman of faith in a wheel chair who btw was born in August of 1919..so she's survived the two worst pandemics in US history?
Wow..
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?