Sioux County season over

OutlawTrail

Redshirt
Sep 5, 2015
55
12
0
I'm sure we've all seen the news that Sioux County finished their last game with less than what was needed to field their team. Quick check at the playoff points for 6 Man shows them as having 8 games played where near every other team has 6. Their website says Friday's game at Minatare is cancelled and their last game was against Banner County who has already cancelled their season. Too bad for these kids. I know I saw them as ranked at one point this year.
 
Huskerland Preps

Latest

  1. 01 Huskerland Preps Getting to Know: Brennen Kelley, Norfolk Catholic (2021)
  2. 02 Huskerland Preps Huskerland's Center of Attention: Briggs Ernst, Howells-Dodge
  3. 03 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand Entering Week 7: 8-Man, Six-Man
  4. 04 Huskerland Preps Where We Stand Entering Week 7: 11-Man
  5. 05 Huskerland Preps Football Wanna Be Finishin' Somethin': Tyson Jackson, Crofton