Singleton no longer in PSU directory?

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,796
21,563
113
I just heard the same thing. I think he declares for the NFL. He had a great end of season.

For the record, Kaytron Allen is listed in the student directory, which is good.
 
Last edited:

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,029
5,535
113
I just heard the same thing. I think he declares for the NFL. He had a great end of season.

For the record, Kaytron Allen is listed in the student directory, which is good.
I think he probably should declare. RBs aren't known for having long careers (in general) and I'm not sure he will increase his value that much in another year of college.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LionJim

Lion84

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
769
1,130
93
Either way, we need to fix this program. There are actually uneducated fanboys who think #4 in the nation is pretty good. What happened to the good old fashioned and extremely knowledgeable...."WE DESERVE BETTER.'
I wonder if PSU finishes #11 next year if they will fire Franklin?
Um
Either way, we need to fix this program. There are actually uneducated fanboys who think #4 in the nation is pretty good. What happened to the good old fashioned and extremely knowledgeable...."WE DESERVE BETTER.'
I wonder if PSU finishes #11 next year if they will fire Franklin?
Um - what are you even ranting about? that has nothing to do with Singleton.
 

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,796
21,563
113
Um

Um - what are you even ranting about? that has nothing to do with Singleton.
sarcasm wtf GIF by Anne Horel
 

BornALion

Sophomore
Jul 29, 2003
46
131
33
Singleton returning - he just made the announcement. Can't link article behind my company's Web Filtering.
 

kgilbert78

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2013
1,107
1,712
113
I think he probably should declare. RBs aren't known for having long careers (in general) and I'm not sure he will increase his value that much in another year of college.
That's true--but if you are a borderline NFL player or not going to be a high pick, you might make more money by staying with your college team (I was going to say "in school" but thought better of it).
 

Pennst8

Senior
Oct 25, 2021
418
440
63
Either way, we need to fix this program. There are actually uneducated fanboys who think #4 in the nation is pretty good. What happened to the good old fashioned and extremely knowledgeable...."WE DESERVE BETTER.'
I wonder if PSU finishes #11 next year if they will fire Franklin?

Either way, we need to fix this program. There are actually uneducated fanboys who think #4 in the nation is pretty good. What happened to the good old fashioned and extremely knowledgeable...."WE DESERVE BETTER.'
I wonder if PSU finishes #11 next year if they will fire Franklin?
Uh, you need to fix yourself.
 

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,029
5,535
113
That's true--but if you are a borderline NFL player or not going to be a high pick, you might make more money by staying with your college team (I was going to say "in school" but thought better of it).
Maybe. In general, that's one of the good things about NIL - keeping higher profile players in the college game.
In this case, I would think a modest multi year NFL contract will outweigh his haul in his last college season. For comparison, Will Shipley got a $4.7mil contract with the Eagles. Not sure if he would make more than 1.2mil in 1 year at PSU but who knows. Also, not worth risking injury and not getting the $4+mil contract.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch