Since everyone loves to create prediction threads

sclawman77

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2011
1,649
1,523
113
I think we get smoked today. Hope I'm wrong and I will gladly eat crow if I am.
 

18IsTheMan

Heisman
Oct 1, 2014
20,947
17,845
113
The worst loss we’ve had was Oklahoma, otherwise our defense has kept us in position to win most games if we had any semblance of an offense. Based on how they have played so far, I would not expect to get blown out now, unless this is the time of the season when the wheels finally come off.
 

SouthernBelly

Senior
Sep 16, 2024
941
716
93
The worst loss we’ve had was Oklahoma, otherwise our defense has kept us in position to win most games if we had any semblance of an offense. Based on how they have played so far, I would not expect to get blown out now, unless this is the time of the season when the wheels finally come off.
When were they on?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida