Simmons Ratings - Week 7

Otis1144

All-American
Jan 30, 2003
43,072
6,156
113
Hi everyone! Week 6 was great for the Simmons Ratings - I got almost 90% of the game winners correct with 45% of the games picked with both the correct winner and within 8 points on the spread. Hope I can do as well this week!

The rankings and picks are up for Week 7 now at this site - www.simmonsratings.com/hsfootball.htm
Well your spread from West Craven was accurate our kids just came out in the first half thinking it was a cakewalk and ended up with only a 14-0 lead at the half that should of been 35-0 at the half. So we didn’t do our part.

edit: You better adjust the Croatan pick. I just don’t see them losing by 21. Don’t be shocked if they win.
 

BuckMaster101

Redshirt
Jul 7, 2025
12
17
3
Well your spread from West Craven was accurate our kids just came out in the first half thinking it was a cakewalk and ended up with only a 14-0 lead at the half that should of been 35-0 at the half. So we didn’t do our part.

edit: You better adjust the Croatan pick. I just don’t see them losing by 21. Don’t be shocked if they win.
Northside sure put a whooping on them dang lol. They are a really good team in 5a, gunna go a long ways in the playoffs...
 

theBatMan88

Sophomore
Sep 12, 2025
79
109
13
West Iredell laid the wood to East Lincoln though. The Mustangs scored late to close the gap. That Spense kid is a run you over machine at RB. Good passing offense too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maiden Creek

Otis1144

All-American
Jan 30, 2003
43,072
6,156
113
Northside sure put a whooping on them dang lol. They are a really good team in 5a, gunna go a long ways in the playoffs...
Yea Brian has a crystal ball. The dude is into voodoo. There is no other explanation I can think of. He does a great job. Every now and then I think I got him and this happens Every Freaking Time!!
Croatan is a good solid team so Northside Jacksonville has it going on. Congratulations to them!
 

swe98

All-Conference
Aug 17, 2010
5,556
2,612
113
Yea Brian has a crystal ball. The dude is into voodoo. There is no other explanation I can think of. He does a great job. Every now and then I think I got him and this happens Every Freaking Time!!
Croatan is a good solid team so Northside Jacksonville has it going on. Congratulations to them!
Idk man...he was a liiiiitle bit off with that Eastern Wayne/SW Edgecombe score lol.
 

dogs79

All-American
Nov 7, 2009
4,064
5,089
72
Idk man...he was a liiiiitle bit off with that Eastern Wayne/SW Edgecombe score lol.
And Princeton/ WRH. He had Princeton by 13 originally. Then yesterday he had Princeton by 5. Doesn’t matter though but worth mentioning
 
  • Haha
Reactions: swe98
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5