I knew that was comingDoes this mean they're getting Reeves? LOL
This.I like his game . No chance he comes here when he most likely wants out because Elliott cadeau just reclassified to play at UNC this year .
Who knows at this pointDoes this mean they're getting Reeves? LOL
Chris Johnson. Made sense once they got the Texas transfer Arterio Morris.I think I read last night that a KU 4* SG has asked for his release or been granted it.
Saw this too from Trilly. He didn't name the player, but just said it's possible that another player could decommit.Some smoke about possibly another UNC decommit, maybe Ian Jackson?
Where are you seeing this ?Some smoke about possibly another UNC decommit, maybe Ian Jackson?
That would be interesting.Some smoke about possibly another UNC decommit, maybe Ian Jackson?
That was the first person I thought aboutSaw this too from Trilly. He didn't name the player, but just said it's possible that another player could decommit.
Let's add him, Hart, Burks, Cyrilo and go with 9 FR and 2 (very little used) SOPHs.Chris Johnson. Made sense once they got the Texas transfer Arterio Morris.
Cadeau reclassified. RJ Davis returned. I guess he didn't want to fight for minutes.
Iirc Briscoe and Whitney both went to Roselle. Also, didn't Bradshaw go there at some point. UK has quite a few ties there.
In another interesting move Mgbako transferred from Gil St. Bernard to play at Roselle Catholic this year--so both he and Wilcher asked out of LOI's. Interesting.
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC