He better hit it out of the park because he would never make it as a base runnerLooks like that's Kirby Puckett rounding the bases.![]()
He better hit it out of the park because he would never make it as a base runner
He better hope they never put a clock on the runner like they have with the pitcher.
"But, but, but... I was running!"
Was in the army in mid '70s with a guy who played in LLWS in 69 or 70...(was from Williamsport)...he was 5'9" at 12...he was team power hitter and pitcher for Williamsport...he never got much taller and only occasionally hit long ball in HS...
He better hope they never put a clock on the runner like they have with the pitcher.
"But, but, but... I was running!"
He better hope they never put a clock on the runner like they have with the pitcher.
"But, but, but... I was running!"
He was running hard but too long in one place.He better hope they never put a clock on the runner like they have with the pitcher.
"But, but, but... I was running!"
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
GamecockCentral Football
Fears Chomped: South Carolina holds halftime lead to upset No. 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina finds third quarter answers in upset win over No. 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football
'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
GamecockCentral Football
Everything LaNorris Sellers said after the Florida game