To all the MAGA retards out there.
Wut? Hahhaha
Wut? Hahhaha
To all the MAGA retards out there.
To all the MAGA retards out there.
To all the MAGA retards out there.
I have read before that Hitler’s body the Russians seized when they were the first into Hitler’s liar was DNA tested and the dna is a female and not Eva Braun.Wut? Hahhaha
I mean, I’ve heard this stuff as well, but I rank it near flat earth.I have read before that Hitler’s body the Russians seized when they were the first into Hitler’s liar was DNA tested and the dna is a female and not Eva Braun.
I don’t know if I believe it but that has been out there for a while.
I mean, I’ve heard this stuff as well, but I rank it near flat earth.
Sure, I’m fully aware of Nazis rat lining out to South America. Hitler? With the help of the US? No.One thing for certain is Nazis definitely sailed there without falling off the earth. So I would definitely like to the information they are going to declassify on it.
Sure, I’m fully aware of Nazis rat lining out to South America. Hitler? With the help of the US? No.
Sure, I’m fully aware of Nazis rat lining out to South America. Hitler? With the help of the US? No.
Several Conspiracy Theroies out there. Like I said I have no problem with Argentina releasing anything they have. I also look forward to the AUDIT that's happening below.
Sure, I’m fully aware of Nazis rat lining out to South America. Hitler? With the help of the US? No.
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges
WV Sports Football
Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Arizona