Crap... Thorson has thrown a pick.this must be a first, two NU qbs starting against each other in an NFL game! Announcers even made note of it.
This, in itself, is incredible.this must be a first, two NU qbs starting against each other in an NFL game! Announcers even made note of it.
Man, I hope this wasn't CT's final audition, because he looked pretty awful tonight.
If I were a Eagles fan, Id be wondering why he is still on the team.Man, I hope this wasn't CT's final audition, because he looked pretty awful tonight.
Yeah, because they have so many options... /sIf I were a Eagles fan, Id be wondering why he is still on the team.
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'