Actually drove through Taos a couple times this summer. Cool town.I knew you should have turned left at Taos.
Actually drove through Taos a couple times this summer. Cool town.I knew you should have turned left at Taos.
I talked with Landon last Sunday. His name is pronounced Lan Din Si-Done.I do have a question about Sidun. How do you pronounce his name? Side-un. Sid-oon?
I was thinking more like the Spanish "Yes" when I see the word Si. See .....DoneSi - is that a long or short "i" ?
Which syllable gets the accent?
I heard it was pronounced:I talked with Landon last Sunday. His name is pronounced Lan Din Si-Done.
Thanks, lemonears! Per randyl and ContexLion, a further question:I talked with Landon last Sunday. His name is pronounced Lan Din Si-Done.
Sigh Done is how Landon pronounces his last name.Thanks, lemonears! Per randyl and ContexLion, a further question:
(1) Sid Done?
or (2) See Done?
or (3) Sigh Done?
I'm not currently in in-season shape!Todd? Did you mean Luke?
I'm not currently in in-season shape!
Or Key as the substitute would pronounce it Landonsee D OneSigh Done is how Landon pronounces his last name.
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week