SIAP - Who's in the wrong here?

Who's in the wrong?

  • Dad

    Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Daughter

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Filmer (her brother?)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multiple (please explain)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Other (please explain)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14

gohawks50

Heisman
Dec 28, 2010
3,297
12,270
113
Yikes, let’s hope I never have to do that. Waiting on the phone to suspend service on a phone pulse updating the WiFi password on 20 or so devices around the house. That sounds like a nightmare.
Yes, but still a better option than wrestling your daughter for her cell phone password.
 
  • Like
Reactions: McLovin32

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,332
11,037
113
Hey look, it’s the dad in this video, only your using verbal abuse instead of physical abuse. I feel sorry for the f*cked up lives your children will have if you have any.
I hope your children learn the difference between your/you're, because their daddy is in his 40s and still can't figure it out.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RockyMtNole
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
There are a lot of trolls and weird posters here but I don’t think they’re stupid. Gibbs is just flat out low IQ.
Insult me all you want. Whatever makes you feel better as I couldn’t care any less what some libtard thinks about me. Don’t worry though, your buddies will be there to help with your tears.
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
I hope your children learn the difference between your/you're, because their daddy is in his 40s and still can't figure it out.
I hear ya. There’s a lot riding on it. I’d assume the monetary value of using you’re instead of your on a Clemson message board is probably in the millions. You’re a f*cking idiot. Just stfu.
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,121
42,839
113
First off, I can't imagine my children being that defiant, but I'd like to believe I'd NEVER need to wrestle my daughters to the ground. Depending on the circumstances, I could see me doing it to my son, but there would need to be a TON more context than what we see in this short video. That said, what would I do in those exact circumstances? Walk away and brick the phone with a remote wipe/reset.

It's always easy to judge what we'd all do based on a tiny snippet of time, I'd love to see the raise of hands for the parents on here that are confident they don't have a terrible parenting moment they'd want captured on film.
If your son doesn't turn over the phone, send Carlos after him.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,332
11,037
113
@Bierhalter — Please update the poll with an option to blame the mother for not getting in the DeLorean and going back to 2012 for an abortion. Thanks!
 
Last edited:

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,627
14,060
103
If your son doesn't turn over the phone, send Carlos after him.
Notes Write That Down GIF by Team Coco
 

GesterHawk

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
22,069
42,572
113
Or her as a daughter...for all we know she just got out of rehab and isn't supposed to have contact with her dealer and she's violated the agreement to get her phone back. Again, I honestly can't imagine EVER getting physical with my daughters, but I've also never been given a reason (by them) to do so. Ugh...never black and white, these armchair QB moments, right?

p.s.
He 100% could just be a giant POS.
The only way you'd ever see me treat one of my kids like that is if they were a direct and imminent threat to themselves or others.

If you, as a parent, aren't taking full advantage of the technical tools at your finger tips then you are failing as a parent. I can brick my kids phone at any moment. I can also just lock him out of his own phone.

My son has to request any website he goes to the first time he goes to it. He has to request to install any app he wants to install. Hell, I have his YouTube set to basically only allow Baby Shark.

It will stay like that until as long as I pay for his phone.
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
First off, I can't imagine my children being that defiant, but I'd like to believe I'd NEVER need to wrestle my daughters to the ground. Depending on the circumstances, I could see me doing it to my son, but there would need to be a TON more context than what we see in this short video. That said, what would I do in those exact circumstances? Walk away and brick the phone with a remote wipe/reset.

It's always easy to judge what we'd all do based on a tiny snippet of time, I'd love to see the raise of hands for the parents on here that are confident they don't have a terrible parenting moment they'd want captured on film.
Judging by what some post and/or how often some post on here, I would hate to see what most of these posters do or don’t do as parents.
 

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,627
14,060
103
The only way you'd ever see me treat one of my kids like that is if they were a direct and imminent threat to themselves or others.

If you, as a parent, aren't taking full advantage of the technical tools at your finger tips then you are failing as a parent. I can brick my kids phone at any moment. I can also just lock him out of his own phone.

My son has to request any website he goes to the first time he goes to it. He has to request to install any app he wants to install. Hell, I have his YouTube set to basically only allow Baby Shark.

It will stay like that until as long as I pay for his phone.
Same here. He has an iPhone and we and Mrs. Alaska have to approve anything downloaded and he knows zero social media. He has time-limits set and we can brick it if needed. He's a great kid, so I'd be shocked if it ever came to that.
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
Couldn't care less what libtards think about him; throws tantrums and vanishes whenever libtards say what they think about him.
When do I ever vanish besides when I leave work for the day or weekend?
I stay on here and fight my battles and I do so alone, I don’t need 5-10 other handles to white knight for me like many of you do, yourself included.
 

GesterHawk

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
22,069
42,572
113
Same here. He has an iPhone and we and Mrs. Alaska have to approve anything downloaded and he knows zero social media. He has time-limits set and we can brick it if needed. He's a great kid, so I'd be shocked if it ever came to that.
I have locked my son's phone on him a couple times for being a dick to his sister, but yeah no problems yet.

I will be cutting his time limit by 25% once school starts. I will probably get some pouting for that for a couple days, but not for too long.
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,332
11,037
113
When do I ever vanish besides when I leave work for the day or weekend?
I stay on here and fight my battles and I do so alone, I don’t need 5-10 other handles to white knight for me like many of you do, yourself included.
Guy who doesn't care what the libtards say about him says he is proud to fight battles alone against the same libtards who he doesn't care about.

If there was an award for Biggest Beta Cuck Low-T Comment of the Year, this statement would win in a landslide: "I stay on here and fight my battles and I do so alone, I don’t need 5-10 other handles to white knight for me like many of you do, yourself included."
 
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
It appears that Gibbles has gone AWOL due to the libtards being mean, which means @DoubleDutch will be popping up any moment to talk about bangin' guys, even though Gibbles is totally not Dutch.
Man, I did not miss this handles stupidity on this board the past week or so. Again, I don’t need to hide behind multiple handles like yourself.
 

Hawkedup

All-American
Jul 8, 2025
3,073
6,934
113
Or her as a daughter...for all we know she just got out of rehab and isn't supposed to have contact with her dealer and she's violated the agreement to get her phone back. Again, I honestly can't imagine EVER getting physical with my daughters, but I've also never been given a reason (by them) to do so. Ugh...never black and white, these armchair QB moments, right?

p.s.
He 100% could just be a giant POS.

Bingo. All around spot on. This father may be the biggest POS on the planet but you simply cannot tell that from this short little video. There could be a whole lot more going on with this and he may just be doing whatever he has to to protect her. Until I know way more about this, I am not judging him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ktrain1969
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
HihGuy who doesn't care what the libtards say about him says he is proud to fight battles alone against the same libtards who he doesn't care about.

If there was an award for Biggest Beta Cuck Low-T Comment of the Year, this statement would win in a landslide: "I stay on here and fight my battles and I do so alone, I don’t need 5-10 other handles to white knight for me like many of you do, yourself included."
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
 

Hydro2.0

All-American
Jun 25, 2018
2,089
5,336
113
The only way you'd ever see me treat one of my kids like that is if they were a direct and imminent threat to themselves or others.

If you, as a parent, aren't taking full advantage of the technical tools at your finger tips then you are failing as a parent. I can brick my kids phone at any moment. I can also just lock him out of his own phone.

My son has to request any website he goes to the first time he goes to it. He has to request to install any app he wants to install. Hell, I have his YouTube set to basically only allow Baby Shark.

It will stay like that until as long as I pay for his phone.
Seems a bit excessive but I understand it
 

alaskanseminole

Heisman
Oct 20, 2002
246,627
14,060
103
He is 12 and I am setting expectations. I can loosen things up the older he gets as long as he earns the trust. But the longer I can keep him off social media and off YouTube, the better off he will be.
The British show Adolescence was pretty scary about the realm of possibilities when kids are left completely unchecked w/ technology.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss