SIAP Peppers declares for draft

yesrutgers01

Heisman
Nov 9, 2008
122,833
38,669
113
I am sure that Jim H is happy that his decision to allow his star to rest up in the luxury boxes helped speed his recovery so he can go pro.
 

SkilletHead2

All-American
Sep 30, 2005
24,480
9,354
113
Is there any actual evidence one way or the other about whether he had a hamstring? I know we all ragged on him about it, but does anyone know if it were true or not?
 

superfan01

All-American
May 29, 2003
8,780
8,005
0
Is there any actual evidence one way or the other about whether he had a hamstring? I know we all ragged on him about it, but does anyone know if it were true or not?
I sat next to him on plane from Miami to Newark on NYE night. I was coming home from a week in Miami and got seated directly next to him in the last row of plane.
Told him he should have gone to RU. He laughed at me like I was on drugs. He ate my wife's and I cookies. He had 5 packs of cookies (600 calories) and 2 apple juices on flight home.
I asked about his hamstring. He claimed it was injured though didn't have a limp in his walk so who really knows.
 

madchuck

Heisman
Oct 22, 2016
21,777
46,474
62
I sat next to him on plane from Miami to Newark on NYE night. I was coming home from a week in Miami and got seated directly next to him in the last row of plane.
Told him he should have gone to RU. He laughed at me like I was on drugs. He ate my wife's and I cookies. He had 5 packs of cookies (600 calories) and 2 apple juices on flight home.
I asked about his hamstring. He claimed it was injured though didn't have a limp in his walk so who really knows.

You can walk on a pulled hamstring, you just can run. If you run, you'll reaggravate it. Rutgers finished 122 in the latest college football standings. Rutgers lost to Michigan by 78. I don't blame him for going there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rokodesh

rurahrah000

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2010
3,363
2,333
88
I sat next to him on plane from Miami to Newark on NYE night. I was coming home from a week in Miami and got seated directly next to him in the last row of plane.
Told him he should have gone to RU. He laughed at me like I was on drugs. He ate my wife's and I cookies. He had 5 packs of cookies (600 calories) and 2 apple juices on flight home.
I asked about his hamstring. He claimed it was injured though didn't have a limp in his walk so who really knows.

You sure it was not a subway on Easton ave?
 

FanuSanu52

All-Conference
Nov 8, 2011
11,256
4,618
0
You can walk on a pulled hamstring, you just can run. If you run, you'll reaggravate it. Rutgers finished 122 in the latest college football standings. Rutgers lost to Michigan by 78. I don't blame him for going there.

Isn't 'bout time you head back to the Michigan board and don't come back until we play next year?
 

mikershoein

All-American
Dec 4, 2006
9,949
8,112
58
Well, she went back for seconds, so apparently she wasn't too worried.
I never had chlamidia or other STD- not sure if it's a bonding thing, like did she say "we can fight this together " then he got it again by cheating on her and re-infecting
Any on this board ever have it?
 
Nov 10, 2003
11,777
3,298
0
I never had chlamidia or other STD- not sure if it's a bonding thing, like did she say "we can fight this together " then he got it again by cheating on her and re-infecting
Any on this board ever have it?
To me, she sounds like a pretty stupid person. He cheated,gave you a STD, and you go back to him? Please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: irishflu

Debtbubble

Heisman
Feb 15, 2016
5,029
13,172
0
Now he can start spreading STD's to an NFL city near you. Real class act.

Pulled a hammy getting off the bus. Sorry coach [winking]
 

RUBigFrank

All-Conference
Jun 9, 2003
2,873
1,791
113
The behavior will follow the character to the next level. Just saying.
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  4. 04 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet