He said he might return this season. I presume he was referring to perhaps playing in a bowl game. I wouldn’t think you could recover in time to play MSU.Franklin said he is expected to return. Did not provide a timeline. Only mentioned this due to misinformation in the press about why Porter didn’t play.
You are damn talented at turning a positive into a criticism, I’ll give you that.Franklin has so over-recruited at DB that PSU will be just fine without JPJr who should be focusing on recovering and getting ready for the NFL.
Minkah Fitzpatrick had an emergency appendectomy this past Saturday. The Steelers are optimistic he'll be able to go this weekend. I was up and working out about a week after my appendectomy.He said he might return this season. I presume he was referring to perhaps playing in a bowl game. I wouldn’t think you could recover in time to play MSU.
He'll make an appearance in the MSU game for the students and fans.....Joey Porter has played his last game for Penn State. You can book it.
I had a ruptured appendix in the late 70s while in high school. Full open removal, drain, etc. I missed twos weeks of football. Surgery on a Tuesday, running the next Tuesday, contact and full go the next Tuesday. with laparoscopic removal now, he should get back quick.
And his parents, especially Peezy.He'll make an appearance in the MSU game for the students and fans.....
You can book it.....![]()
I don't recall Big Ben being out long when he had his appendix issue. And he got hammered every game by NFL defenses.
He may be in uniform but I don't believe he will play. The downside of injury is too great a risk for him to play in these last 2 games and the bowl game.He'll make an appearance in the MSU game for the students and fans.....
You can book it.....![]()
I would be stunned, and I highly doubt he was ever playing in a bowl game so his career is over for PSHe said he might return this season. I presume he was referring to perhaps playing in a bowl game. I wouldn’t think you could recover in time to play MSU.
So, like The Clap?Non-surgical management with antibiotics is sometimes the course of treatment at least for the acute phase in uncomplicated cases of appendicitis.
essentially Alpha, that's what I mean....at the game, take bow and wave to the fans.He may be in uniform but I don't believe he will play. The downside of injury is too great a risk for him to play in these last 2 games and the bowl game.
But I was talking about playing. I don't believe we will see Porter play another game as a Nittany Lion.essentially Alpha, that's what I mean....at the game, take bow and wave to the fans.
I AGREE ALPHA,But I was talking about playing. I don't believe we will see Porter play another game as a Nittany Lion.
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling