SIAP but Eagles

Feb 15, 2005
7,083
60
0
My God the Carolina Panthers are stupid. One of their top 2 corners for a WR3, at best, caliber player. When you have Cam Newton who can only occasionally be accurate, this older WR has even less value. They took a step back as a team the last time they sacrificed defense after the SB for offense. But I shouldn't expect more from a team that obstinately insists that Cam Newton is a top tier QB.
 
Oct 19, 2009
1,934
11
0
As a lifelong Eagles fan, I love to see this. The Eagles are likely losing one of their primary CBs from this past year. I hope Worley is in the rotation.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Eagles will retain Smallwood. He got surpassed by Cory Clement. It'll also be interesting to see what they do with Shelton Gibson. We was activated for a few games this year. I think Najae Good will still be with the team. He's been an effective special teams player.

Picked up another Mountie. Daryl Worley
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
  4. 04 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  5. 05 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets