So.... shuttle from Target?Walmart? We aren’t michigan.
Walmart? We aren’t michigan.
Either works for me. I trust that the bus is guarded during the game to protect our precious shopping purchases.So.... shuttle from Target?
thank uI used the shuttle from Target during the 2021 season (my last as a season ticket holder). It was fine. There was not pre-purchase of tickets; you just paid the fee to the bus driver when you boarded. It made several stops before reaching Beaver Stadium. I believe the shuttle started 2 hrs before kickoff and than restarted at the beginning of the 4th quarter and ran for 1 hr after the game.
Here is a link: https://www.fullingtontours.com/psu-football-shuttles/
That’s not any fun! When do you find time to smoke your meat???My wife and I don’t park at the stadium. Our idea of tailgating is scones and lattes at Irving’s, so we park downtown. Then we take the bus from SBS to the stadium. $1 per person.
Agreed, a great way to tailgate!My wife and I don’t park at the stadium. Our idea of tailgating is scones and lattes at Irving’s, so we park downtown. Then we take the bus from SBS to the stadium. $1 per person.
That’s not any fun! When do you find time to smoke your meat???
I literally spit up my lemonade!! Omg!!How much time do you think I need?
![]()
BWI Football
First Impressions of Penn State's 31-23 loss to USC
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis