Shut the hell up about peanuts!

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,869
11,256
113
Someone has to pay for all those nice things at The Dude. The Ms Peanut growers Association donated more to the University for just today than most members of this board donate in a lifetime. Nice things ain’t free!
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,869
11,256
113
I have seen the deep fried in the shell peanuts but I’m not really a fan. The fried peanuts that I do are shelled nuts in a skillet with a little oil and the salt or seasoning at the end.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense