Shula vs Briles

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
1,161
1,290
113
There is no reason, imo, why Beamer cannot be successful as long as he has outstanding assistant coaches. That is how Dabo & Clemson built such a good program. Do you think Dabo is a Nick Saban quality coach? Of course not but he is(or was) a very good CEO. I think, maybe for the 1st time since Shane has been here, we have very good assistants across the board. With NIL being a factor that is an absolute must for us. Briles is a home run I believe, although we could still have a good team and end up 6-6 with this schedule. Would love 7-5 or 8-4 but will be tough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kidrobinski

RL09

All-Conference
Dec 29, 2025
1,001
1,152
113
I knew we were in trouble after the bowl game. I hoped I was wrong, but unfortunately I was not.
I remember how I felt after watching that game, even thought it was Kent State, I have a much different feeling now, I really like our new Offensive staff.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football LaNorris Sellers 'responded the right way' after Cutter Woods received first-team reps in practice
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football The Kentucky Loss | Barynard Bits