That's what I was thinking. I think they were #9 and the place was on fire. The Storm Chasers were there in one of the greatest videos of all time! That season was so much fun, until it wasn't.Might be Turgeon? Great quote!
Is he coaching anywhere?That's what I was thinking. I think they were #9 and the place was on fire. The Storm Chasers were there in one of the greatest videos of all time! That season was so much fun, until it wasn't.
We should be higher on the list IMO. Three B1G schools in their three tiers plus Illinois with at least three votes, meaning we are no higher than 5th in conference in that voting. I find that hard to believe. Our home court advantage from the RAC feels bigger than anyone else's in the league except possibly Purdue.
Not that I could find. Probably enjoying his buyout somewhere. His exit from there seemed strained and weird. Wouldn’t be surprised if he took a break.Is he coaching anywhere?
That's what I was thinking. I think they were #9 and the place was on fire. The Storm Chasers were there in one of the greatest videos of all time! That season was so much fun, until it wasn't.
We would need to increase the strength of our OOC schedule and play more diverse teams from around the country in order to truly climb up this list.We should be higher on the list IMO. Three B1G schools in their three tiers plus Illinois with at least three votes, meaning we are no higher than 5th in conference in that voting. I find that hard to believe. Our home court advantage from the RAC feels bigger than anyone else's in the league except possibly Purdue.
Nah, just keep winningWe would need to increase the strength of our OOC schedule and play more diverse teams from around the country in order to truly climb up this list.
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season