Shout out to Biggersville

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,301
113
I saw them back very early on. That kid is a beast. If he was just a bit larger or just a bit faster he would have every school in the country after him. Such is 1A ball. God help me I love it so. He is the kind of guy you can saddle up and ride to a 1A Title. Hope they do it. (This from a long time opponent.). Anybody that keeps TCPS from doing anything is fine by me.
 

L4Dawg

All-American
Oct 27, 2016
11,842
8,301
113
I assume they get Nanih Wayia. Good luck with that. That kid is good, very good for 1A, but Nanih Wayia, while not what they were the last two years, eats guys like him for breakfast the last few years. I assume they have enough left to do it to him, hope he proves me wrong. Glad to see Nanih Wayia going to 2A.....good riddance, it explains a lot.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,045
10,207
113
Biggersville seems to get a good RB every few years. I remember a kid named Patterson when I played but he was a scat back.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation