Have you even read Project 2025? It's a thousand pages, so I highly doubt it. Even lefty factcheck.org does a decent enough job summarizing it. There's certainly nothing remotely sinister about it.
I’ve read a summary. If you don’t find it sinister then you are ****** in the head.Have you even read Project 2025? It's a thousand pages, so I highly doubt it. Even lefty factcheck.org does a decent enough job summarizing it. There's certainly nothing remotely sinister about it.
Wow. That bad huh? You should have no problem lifting a direct quote and posting it here to cement your position then.I’ve read a summary. If you don’t find it sinister then you are ****ed in the head.
Welcome to TI…seems like you will fit in with the others
Thanks?Welcome to TI…seems like you will fit in with the others![]()
Wow. That bad huh? You should have no problem lifting a direct quote and posting it here to cement your position then.
You don’t make videos for Clemson do you?Beyond the consolidation of power and reclassifying federal employees so he can fire them and replace with loyalists? I didn’t know you guys wanted to elect a king.
Targeting immigrant communities through mass deportations and raids, ending birthright citizenship, separating families, and dismantling our nation’s asylum system.
Exploiting the executive branch’s vast and unprecedented powers to spy on Americans’ lives with warrantless surveillance of our data.
Violating the First Amendment by using federal law enforcement to target journalists and protestors.
Abusing executive power to interfere in our elections by criminalizing the voting process and damaging fair representation.
Censoring academic discussions about race, gender, and systemic oppression, in violation of the First Amendment, and promising to cut federal funding for schools with curricula that touch on these subjects.
Project 2025 proposes that the entire federal bureaucracy, including independent agencies such as the Department of Justice, be placed under direct presidential control - a controversial idea known as "unitary executive theory".
Under the proposals, pornography would be banned, and tech and telecoms companies that allow access to it would be shut down.
No, only mother Russia.You don’t make video for Clemson do you?
Is this @okclem or our friend Prime ? Are you back under a new name already?No, only mother Russia.
You don’t make video for Clemson do you?
^^^THIS^^^Good point. @tboonpickens has been absent and he along with @okclem were probably the two most disturbed leftists I have encountered on the internet this year.
Beyond the consolidation of power and reclassifying federal employees so he can fire them and replace with loyalists? I didn’t know you guys wanted to elect a king.
Targeting immigrant communities through mass deportations and raids, ending birthright citizenship, separating families, and dismantling our nation’s asylum system.
Exploiting the executive branch’s vast and unprecedented powers to spy on Americans’ lives with warrantless surveillance of our data.
Violating the First Amendment by using federal law enforcement to target journalists and protestors.
Abusing executive power to interfere in our elections by criminalizing the voting process and damaging fair representation.
Censoring academic discussions about race, gender, and systemic oppression, in violation of the First Amendment, and promising to cut federal funding for schools with curricula that touch on these subjects.
Project 2025 proposes that the entire federal bureaucracy, including independent agencies such as the Department of Justice, be placed under direct presidential control - a controversial idea known as "unitary executive theory".
Under the proposals, pornography would be banned, and tech and telecoms companies that allow access to it would be shut down.
I don’t think trans women should be participating in women’s sports.Leftist claptrap. Can you cite a passage you disagree with?
For staters, here are its stated goals:
Which ones do you disagree with? I'll go first. #7. This is none of the federal government's concern. They should stay completely out of it.
- Secure the border, finish building the wall, and deport illegal aliens
- De-weaponize the Federal Government by increasing accountability and oversight of the FBI and DOJ
- Unleash American energy production to reduce energy prices
- Cut the growth of government spending to reduce inflation
- Make federal bureaucrats more accountable to the democratically elected President and Congress
- Improve education by moving control and funding of education from DC bureaucrats directly to parents and state and local governments
- Ban biological males from competing in women' s sports
Until then, I'll attempt to dissect your copied and pasted comments in a later post.
OK, good. This is a much easier conversations to have. We actually have some common ground to work from.I don’t think trans women should be participating in women’s sports.
the border is secure.
Fed govt has not been weaponized but Project 2025 wants to make that possible.
America currently produces more energy than it needs.
Would love to cut govt spending. Don’t really care about DoE other than providing student loans. Lots of folks won’t be able to afford college if that happens. But the right prefers that voters don’t have critical thinking skills otherwise they would never win another election.
Making federal bureaucrats accountable to the president erodes the checks and balances in our democracy and aligns us more closely with a monarchy.
No doubt child predators lurk in churches. God help them if one ever seeks to prey on children in the one I attend. Along with the criminal background checks for staff, we have a combination of covert and overt security employed throughout and our pastor has made it clear he would bankrupt the church before he'd let a crime against a child go unpunished.You missed churches. Unless we’re cool with touching kids at church?
So you don't think any of the things project 2025 outlines will happen? Im confused. Is it the plan or not? I've been told it is, it isn't. I've also been told Trump just tells it like it is, also that he just speaks in hyperbole. How is anyone supposed to make a government accountable if no one knows what the plan is?Leftist claptrap. Can you cite a passage you disagree with?
For staters, here are its stated goals:
Which ones do you disagree with? I'll go first. #7. This is none of the federal government's concern. They should stay completely out of it.
- Secure the border, finish building the wall, and deport illegal aliens
- De-weaponize the Federal Government by increasing accountability and oversight of the FBI and DOJ
- Unleash American energy production to reduce energy prices
- Cut the growth of government spending to reduce inflation
- Make federal bureaucrats more accountable to the democratically elected President and Congress
- Improve education by moving control and funding of education from DC bureaucrats directly to parents and state and local governments
- Ban biological males from competing in women' s sports
Until then, I'll attempt to dissect your copied and pasted comments in a later post.
Football game that good, huh?So you don't think any of the things project 2025 outlines will happen? Im confused. Is it the plan or not? I've been told it is, it isn't. I've also been told Trump just tells it like it is, also that he just speaks in hyperbole. How is anyone supposed to make a government accountable if no one knows what the plan is?
Are we implementing tariffs? On what products/countries? How will this help the american workers of this country?
How's the plan going?Football game that good, huh?
Project 2025 was put out by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank. It is absolutely their aim to attempt to influence policy. They no doubt hope to do it with project 2025.
While it is not Trump's plan, I certainly do expect him to follow its model to some degree. It's a good plan. I hope he does.
As far as tariffs, what Trump has implied is that he would like for the threat of tariffs to be sufficient to make our misbehaving trade partners behave. Party unity would go a long way to making that a reality, but we didn't have it during his first term. So he did bring about tariffs. And it did hurt. Particularly the farmers, but they stood in solidarity and continued to support Trump, looking forward to the bigger picture. And about that bigger picture, tariffs were having an effect...so much so that Biden kept them in place.
China has already started to change some its behavior in the immediate aftermath of the elections. For all his faults, Trump's bluster and willingness to use the bully pulpit against misbehaving trade partners is a thing. It seems to be effective.
As far as further tariffs, I fully expect Trump to threaten Mexico with all sorts of trade sanctions to force them to help resolve the immigration problem from their side of the border just like he did during his first term. He'll also use this threat to attempt to make American manufacturers think twice before moving more manufacturing overseas. He also used this to great effect during his first term.
Quite well, actually. He's at least partially hit on every summary objective in project 2025. Too bad this Iran quagmire is interrupting things. DJT sometimes just can't help playing into the left's hands.How's the plan going?
Yeah, I figured you'd retreat from objectivity to tribalism.Quite well, actually. He's at least partially hit on every summary objective in project 2025. Too bad this Iran quagmire is interrupting things. DJT sometimes just can't help playing into the left's hands.
I don't follow... While I do attempt to challenge my biases with objective reasoning, I am still human. All humans are biased and tribalistic. There's no point running from it.Yeah, I figured you'd retreat from objectivity to tribalism.
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney Postgame News Conference & Player Interviews