Sherrod won't practice until Thursday at the earliest

JacksonDevilDog

Freshman
Jan 13, 2008
3,390
61
48
with his infected foot. Wilder is out 4-6 weeks with a minor knee injury. Im hoping that Sherrod will play. God knows, we don't need another very good player out walking into that hornets nest.
 

ShaNaNa

Redshirt
Feb 28, 2008
297
0
0
That he had a staph infection on his foot

apparently he had a sore on it for some time and just did not say anything about it until it got real bad.

If he had Staph I hoped they Lysoled the **** out of the lockeroom what a start to the 08 season that would be.
"Miss. State forfeits first two games due to massive Staph outbreak"
 

TnDawg76

Redshirt
Feb 17, 2008
195
0
0
I can understand being critical of the offense, Croom, McCorvey, and any other aspect of the team. But you get off on news of a player's injury. Go suck off Les or Steve you piece of **** has-been-that-never-was Pop Warner legendary coach turned Shreveport condom king.
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
TnDawg76 said:
I can understand being critical of the offense, Croom, McCorvey, and any other aspect of the team. But you get off on news of a player's injury. Go suck off Les or Steve you piece of **** has-been-that-never-was Pop Warner legendary coach turned Shreveport condom king.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
 

Croomp

Redshirt
Jun 25, 2008
1,484
0
0
Soon we are going to hear that carroll has had a concussion or dixon broke both hands.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four