Sheaux Threaux

Nov 16, 2012
2,481
2
0
Dipshit Mullin say I ditten see nuffin- gotta watch the tape. It is what it is.

I can appreciate the mullin 8 and annual big game folds but I always thot he was a prick. Give me the pirate every day!!!

Hey mullin ur no HBC!!!
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Well, you’re certainly entitled to your opinion, but I’d take winning 8 games you’re supposed to and a prick head coach over what we’re going through right now.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment