Sharpes Porsche...

Bluefaithful

All-American
Mar 30, 2009
5,081
7,970
113
Never happened.
All you bring to this board is negativity and putting people down. I have tractors that are worth half million. I'm retired at 54. I go play golf and I would be traveling more if not for Covid. I help my Dad on his 10000 acre farm to stay busy. You don't know me and stop following me around. I am a combat veteran. Your put downs don't and won't work on me you pitiful loser. Idiot
 
  • Like
Reactions: MoneyMuntz
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
When's the lease loaner gift up?

 
  • Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086

kb22stang

All-Conference
Dec 11, 2005
10,902
4,384
0
Hoping the dealer sends a bill to Calipari for its usage...he should forfeit all NIL earned here
since it was not received in good faith...

He would not have made a nickel of NIL in this state, if those paying knew the extent of his career
at UK would be pregame dunks and picking splinters out of his ***...


LMAO, you act like you paid him anything. Stop, you're laughable
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  3. 03 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  4. 04 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition