I believe that he had academic issues at Zion Lutheran.Only played half a semester of HS basketball (how does that happen with the name Shaq?). Hard worker who has gotten better and better at JuCo.
I believe that he had academic issues at Zion Lutheran.Only played half a semester of HS basketball (how does that happen with the name Shaq?). Hard worker who has gotten better and better at JuCo.
Rivals has rated him a three-star prospect. I just watched video of three of his games at the Mullens JuCo Top 100 Camp from this summer. He has good size. Would like to see one of his games with Eastern Florida but I doubt I will.Can we get this kid his stars?
How many years of eligibility left?
Believe you're right, he played one year of JUCO (2016-17) this season (2017-18) will be his second JUCO season leaving two years of eligibility when he comes to Rutgers for the 2018-19 seasonTwo, I am pretty certain: 2018-19 and 2019-20.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways