Shannon LeBeauf

Rutgers060708

Redshirt
Sep 5, 2025
9
7
3
My heart truly goes out to her. She came here to salvage this team, only to be fired and her former team win the National Championship. I genuinely hope she lands on her feet as a head coach or top assistant at a national powerhouse.
 

OntheBanks

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2001
13,258
4,604
113
My heart truly goes out to her. She came here to salvage this team, only to be fired and her former team win the National Championship. I genuinely hope she lands on her feet as a head coach or top assistant at a national powerhouse.
I don't know. She was brought in to recruit and we got nothing. I'm not even sure Washington let her contribute to game planning and in game advice. She made a bad decision coming here.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod