Shake Gone

Gold*

Heisman
Dec 3, 2003
63,017
11,734
0
Gone where? Bet he’s doing private instruction in the Reynolds Center practice gym in three years.
 

Babe the Blue Ox_rivals

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2001
3,582
3,279
0
Dang, I guess i’ll have to toss the pony sweater.

On a serious note, I don’t think he’s ready. Probably a mid to late 2nd rounder, which likely means starting out in the G league. He is better than K Singler though.
 

goldenhurricane2

All-American
Sep 9, 2006
7,753
8,902
113
Dang, I guess i’ll have to toss the pony sweater.

On a serious note, I don’t think he’s ready. Probably a mid to late 2nd rounder, which likely means starting out in the G league. He is better than K Singler though.

You can have it preserved like a wedding dress.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood