A woke BLM victim? No thanks. He would make Niki Mcray look like Newt Gingrich.
I'd imagine it means exactly what he says it means. Are you attempting to lure him into one of your 100 post discussions where you fight for all the merits of wokeness while also saying you don't support it?I know nothing about this guy- what does your post mean?
I'd imagine it means exactly what he says it means. Are you attempting to lure him into one of your 100 post discussions where you fight for all the merits of wokeness while also saying you don't support it?
Again, I know nothing about the coach and don't know ow what that post means, with regard to the coach.
What makes the coach a 'woke BLM victim'?
I asked what it means because I don't understand it. Is the coach a victim of BLM(since it says that)? Is the coach viewed as a victim because he can't help his situation and he is somehow woke in spite of his efforts?
It's just an odd accusation, especially since it's about a coach that probably nobody here knew existed 24 hours ago.
Here try this awesome new page on the interwebs: www.google.com. Be sure and click an ad too
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list