SGA looking sharp

Askew2boston

Redshirt
Jun 28, 2022
15
24
0
“Express yourself” has gone to bizarre levels lol. OKC must make players lose their minds when it comes to fashion sense (Westbrook).
 

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,334
126,697
93
WCS approves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: warddr

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
You signed up last night to post this? Well, I guess somebody was going to do it. I suppose you know your screen name screams troll.

Says the guy that enjoys watching UK lose all of our position and be turned into a joke so long as his man crush has a job.

You’re no one to talk about bad mouthing UK.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest

P. Fanning

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2021
1,196
1,516
113
I didnt realize models used funeral home fans to cool off with as they walk the runway. Nice nod to Kentucky, I still see those in use to this very day.
 

CHAMPCAT11

All-American
Jun 16, 2009
10,001
7,566
0
So you don’t have any sympathy for a player who had to deal with covid, fans hating on them everywhere they turned, and losing a brother?
I don’t know if he has sympathy for anyone but my guess is he can see you’re trolling and that gets really old here. If you were legit you wouldn’t have gotten cocky so quick and your posts make it easy to see you’re no Cat fan.
 

Cat Ballou

All-Conference
Mar 23, 2007
5,234
4,502
0
If I had to be seen in public in that mess, I’d be wearing an anchor over my face too.
 

DreadLox

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2022
4,627
3,891
0
I didnt realize models used funeral home fans to cool off with as they walk the runway. Nice nod to Kentucky, I still see those in use to this very day.

[my bolding of the text]
,
Church in the 50s and early 60s. You could hardly hear the service in summer because of all those fans. And yes, "funeral home fans". I've called them that for years and years. A lot of people look at me as if saying "What are you talking about?" Then you've got to explain about the advertising on the fans. For awhile, they tried banks of those huge electric fans up on towers, but they were even noisier than the funeral home fans.

The only recourse was to go to an earlier service. Which also meant Plehn's, Heitzman's, or Nord's. So, there was an advantage to that. (If I have to explain about German bakeries this could go on for awhile.)
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team