SFA beats Duke

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,429
12,932
113
I took the points and SFA. They're good.
Never dreamed they would outright win.
 

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 

BLUEVADER

All-Conference
Jun 18, 2015
2,515
2,063
3
Now can't wait to beat the #1 team @ Rupp but I doubt UL stays #1 by that time. Unless they are loaded down with cupcakes until they get to us. Which I wouldn't doubt.
 

Fitch44

All-American
Feb 11, 2004
3,581
7,375
0
Refs tried to get the pukies the win.
40 free throws for puke, only 17 for SFA.

Problem is puke only hit 24/40.
Did Shiteshefski see it coming late in the game and take a court nap?
 

efudexto

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2008
2,730
1,351
0
I think our spread was 29...about the same either way....still massive loss
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  4. 04 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day